Wednesday, July 20, 2011

10 things i love about you...



Ten Things I Love About You

yeay...finally completing my "The Bevelstoke Series. "

What Happens in London

The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever

^_^


Quinn-tessential Quote
Today I fell in love. 


i love the way you laugh,
i love the way you look at me,
i love the way you dress,
i love the way you look,
i love your attitude,
i love the way you talk to me,
i love the way you kiss me,
i love the way your there 4 mei,
 love the way you treat everyone,
most of all i love the way you love me,
MOM~~
[heh...this poem have nothing related to the book btw~]

4 comments:

NasQ said...

haik? asyik cerita pasal love je sekarang ni? adakah??? jeng jeng jeng...

Unknown said...

Ahaha takde makne Nye...

NasQ said...

ha... ada la tu... dlam hati ada bunga la tu...

Unknown said...

alah~~~takde nye bunge2 .nursery je tros..haha

tak de la..ni buku ok..buku..tak de kaitan pon ngan taman 2 ni..he3