Friday, December 25, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
even if i say so
i know that i'm not
i'm not normal
even if u see me so
i just pretend to be one
yeah u and me know that
i'm an unsolved rubic cubic
what i want?
what i aim for?
where's my path heading for
arrggghhhhhhh..still x give up..
understanding myself seems to be..
yeah .. maybe idleness will lead me to the light
and for this time being
don't wait for me
live ur normal life
the life before u getting to know me..
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Klo dlu 1 sms ke mlysia , l.e. 0.50 da jarang 2 mesej pakwe2 sanak saudara kat mlysia
Skrg da rate naik (l.e. 0.80..x patot~)mst da pkir bnyk kali kn
Sian kat pakwe2 sanak saudara kat sane..
Luckily,squidward (warga krusty krab) jmpe jln pnyelesaiannya
note:maybe rmai yg da taw..ak jew bru thu..hu3
Korang buang ( +) pd num recipient korang
Klo nk msj +6017******5
Korng send la kat 6017******5
Sng je kan..hasilnya:
Kredit anda dipotong l.e. 0.29
Ak tataw la die work kat seme num k ap…tp stkt n ..seme jd kot..
p/s :jgn sbar2 kn info neyh..khas ntok pmbca blog neyh jew..bkn ap…ak kesian kat incik etisalat xdpt hulurkn tangan ringankn beban wat untung..nges3~
a.k.u yg kacak
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
1.Someone actually told me this so I can't take the credit - If you're homesick, don't get on facebook! Seeing your old friends, family will make you miss them more! Instead find something to do with your new friends to keep you occupied.
2.Skype! It's such a great invention because you can see the person face to face… so much better than a cell phone!but sometimes its depends on ur bandwith..he3
3.Write a quick "thank you" to the people you miss. It's such a nice gesture, plus, who doesn't love a little encouragement!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Everyone knows what it's like to be stuck in a boring class and sometimes we run out of things to do. Since sleeping in class is always frowned upon, here are seven of my helpful boredom resolving techniques.
7. Play games on your phone or ipod. Using electronics in class can be tricky because most teachers and professors do not allow them so, you have to be sneaky - I like the "under the desk" trick.
6. Make a list. Shopping list, to do list, whatever it is a handy dandy list is always beneficial and you never take the time to write one otherwise.
5. Make a rap. Write down a rap or poem or song lyric and then recite it to your friends later.
Sitting in Chem, while the clock says ten
I'm bored out my mind, so I'm writing this rhyme
I don't know what to say, but it's a beautiful day...
4. Write a letter to a friend. Despite the ease of email, people love receiving real mail from friends. I get so excited when someone writes me a letter and wouldn't it be great to create the same happiness for someone else.
3. Cosmetic time! What a perfect time to fix your nails! Bring a nail file to give yourself a great manicure for FREE.
2. Tell the future. This might take prior research if you are not familiar with origami, but making a paper fortune teller is pretty easy. They're fun because you write down the fortunes..maybe,after class you can talk to a cute guy and use the fortune teller to break the ice.nges3~:P
1. Show your artistic side.Make a drawing of something you see out of the window or even in your class setting. If you keep a sketch book of all your drawings then it makes for great memorabilia at the end of the year.
p/s:I hope these ideas help you the next time you are going stir-crazy in class! 1 thing u must remember... focus during class is highly recommended,wasting your money,time and energy je la p lecture tp memaen.. but sometimes memaen ape salahnye..heheh
Sunday, October 25, 2009
If your friend did something really cool and creative (like write a poem), compliment her on her handiwork. She won't be able to wipe the smile off her face!
Offer your pal M&Ms when she's feeling blue. If she's unwell, give her a warm cup of tea (or something soothing) to make her feel better. Sometimes, all she needs is an ear to listen. She'll never forget this act of kindness.
for once in a while why not take ur BFF to the nearest fast food outlets for lunch or even to the 'misr sweets' for a bite of ice cream.not to mention, fixing her breakfast with sweet , thick and creamy hot choc.she'll appreciate it so much.
If you've been busy and you haven't seen your BFF in a while, write her a little note telling her how much you miss her. Leave it on her desk or in her locker/mailbox. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing someone (like you) is thinking about her.
p/s : hope this tips can makes u a delightful companion..:P~