If you see some beggars with open wounds, it could be an artistry wound. If you wanna know how they make it, then see the illustration below.
1. Prepare the material: red ink (you can use animal blood to replace red ink also), cotton pad, white glue, tooth pick or tiny sticks and cotton wool.
2. First, use white glue to create the wound surrounding.
3. Wait for the glue to dry.
4. Use tooth pick to create the wound area.
5. Use a dishwasher pad to spread the extra glue.
6. Use little drop of red ink to create the outside scratched area.
7. Use cotton pad with red ink (not too much) to strengthen the surrounding scratched area.
8. When dry, half done.
9. Use tooth pick to spread the glue to create the broken skin.
10. Use red ink to put at the inside of the glue.
11. Some place with more and some with less ink. Then will look more real.
12. Wait to dry.
cool huh!!! it may seems quite easy, but actually to make it look awesome and real..it takes u some effort,lots of practice and time consuming~~
P/s: don’t be stingy to pay the beggar for such good con artistry! ++ who say u pay them for nothing??? for me good deed is just like the energy theory in physic..it never can be destroy , it only change from one form to the other...errr did u get what i mean???no huh??..ignore it..me..myself ..also not understand it~~..really..hihik.renung2kan dan selamat beramal~~