Friday, June 1, 2012

PediatricPreOSCERant : Priority

salam all,
nowadays life's getting busy and busier ..he3..sound like someone involve in corporate world , super busy with lots of world's problem to be solve ..  not that busy la...just that..exam's around the corner... student life..it goes without saying, what else would we be busy with?? as usual..june , july , august is exam months...could be good or bad indicator for alex univ student...it's bad if u're not well prepared..but surely good if u're super best student who spent 22hours in library and only stop reading while u're...hmm u know.. busy with ur business ( toilet if u didn't get what i mean)
Cute Icons
as for me..it's actually a good thing..not because i'm hyper genius neither do i memorize the textbook from cover to cover..the only reason why i'm sooooo looking forward for  these months is of course because of the summer break... i don't know what's wrong with my orbitofrontal cortex/ limbic system but i think i can smell the scent of malaysia here..right inside my room^^!!! clap2..
Free Avatars

but don't be too excited IP... there's lots of papers ahead.. and bunch of stuff  to be done before I can actually leave myself at peace and counting days for the BIG DAY..ecece..poyo je IP ni..big day la sangat...
bunyi macam gempak je kan bunch of stuff bagai..padehal study n assignment je pon kejenye selain makan tido makan tido (ulang 1000X)

oh gosh!!! i'm distracted again...

the reason i'm writing today is just to share with you (the one who intentionally or accidentally read this post) my big problem...which I recently discover.. and maybe, you guys could help me to solve it...

i think...
I really have an issue with PRIORITIZING !!!!
i always have a problem to manage my time..even though i've made my daily plan..i actually hardly follow that schedule... T_T.. guys / girls..could u give me any tips to be a well organized person??


p/s: please excuse my languages ...  i'm bad in writing n still improving..feel free to correct my mistakes especially my grammatical error ^^ (b'coz i'm too lazy to recheck )


p/s/s: i'm suppose to finish up my assignment --> do some laundry --> revise for this coming osce..but i online instead..=,="


p/s/s/s: there's only 5 days left before OSCE 


p/s/s/s/s: osce is actually a clinical skill assessment..for those who don't know but interested to know :P 


p/s/s/s/s/s: ok fine...i think i really have to stop here...


bubye.salam 


and oh before i forgot..here's an i-think-it's-funny-so-i-posted-it illustration from medical humour..^^


2 comments:

ur heart in my heart said...

gudluck! wat seddak+molep...^^

NasQ said...

bunyi memang macam sibuk sangat sangat...